How to Make Running in the Dead of Winter More Tolerable Warm up thoroughly within. Warm up your head and hands. Make sure you have a base layer on. Wear traction-enhancing footwear. By a few degrees, you should be underdressed. Maintain an aerobic routine. Keep yourself hydrated. Keep track of your time.
This Video Should Help:
The “what to wear running in cold weather chart” is a helpful infographic that provides some advice on what to wear when you run outside.
- is it ok to run in cold weather
- how to run in cold weather without getting sick
- how to run in cold weather reddit
- running in cold weather benefits
- pros and cons of running in the cold